Click link below to
2. If you’re a consignor who volunteers at least one shift, you will also get an additional 5% profit for the items you sell, increasing what you make on each item to 65%. Volunteer for two shifts and add 10% to your earnings for a total of 70% of all of your sales. You may volunteer for a maximum of two work shifts per sale.
3. As a volunteer you will be helping to check in our consignors, arrange products on the sales floor, sort clothing, check people out and give general help with shoppers during our sale hours.
4. Volunteers will have the opportunity make new friends, have fun and potentially score some great items in the process!
● helping our consignors with check-in
● inspecting clothing items to make sure they are clean and stain free
● inspecting toys and other electronic items requiring batteries to make sure they are in working condition
● ensuring all tags are secure
● assisting with distribution of sale items to designated areas
● keeping hanging items in the proper areas
● Checking for items that are missing tags or stains
● Helping customers with any questions
website design by